Summer is a wonderful time for children of all ages, when life feels a little more relaxed and rules are a tiny bit easier to abide. Learning continues at Little Friends Preschool with adventures indoors and outside, excitement in ways that new and different from the regular school year. Our philosophy of learning through play permeates the five weeks of the Summer Adventure Program.
Facts about the Summer Adventure Program
- Summer Adventure Program is available to all registered Little Friends children.
- Age-appropriate learning and adventure activities take place each day. The routine will feel familiar and comfortable to those who participate.
- The ratio of students to teacher are the same as for the regular school year.
Summer Adventure Program Hours
- Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- There is no extended day available during the summer
About Our Summer Adventure Program
Little Friends Preschool Summer Adventure Program is fun-filled, action-packed days in a familiar setting with comfortable procedures and customary actions, but more informal, less structured, and deliberately planned for FUN. Each week has a theme, such as
- "Where in the Great Outdoors Can You Find..."
- "Blasting Into Space"
- “Celebrating the Fourth of July”
While there is a sense of summertime excitement and adventure, we include learning, caring for others, and respect for each other in the lessons, making the weeks for the children very special.
Do I need to register my child for the “Summer Adventures” Program?
May I walk my child to class?
What other things besides daily snack and lunch do I need to send with my child?
What if I am late getting my child to the Summer Program?
Although my child is toilet-trained, what if they have an accident while at school?
Will my child have a rest period every day?
Please don't hesitate to get in touch.
What Parents are Saying...