Little Friends Preschool's Infants' classroom is a warm, caring setting that focuses on your baby’s development of new skills. Infancy to age one varies widely from baby to baby, and we meet each infant's specific daily needs, keeping their schedule as closely as possible to what you have set in your own home. We embrace their growing sense of curiosity as they discover the world around them, starting with their own fingers and toes.
Quick Facts About Our Infant Daycare
- Ratio of babies to teachers: three babies to one teacher, and each teacher has an assistant
- Individualized schedules: while some activities follow a schedule, such as regular diaper changing, your own home schedule is followed as closely as possible.
Infant Daycare Hours
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Extended Day hours begin at 8:00 am and end at 5:00 pm.
- Monthly pricing is dependent of option. Please refer to our infant daycare pricing.
Babies are wondrous, miracles, precious darlings!
- are getting a firm grasp on life as they discover their fingers and toes
- reach for dangling objects and follow movements with their eyes
- are learning to smile spontaneously
- push up on their elbows and mimic vowel sounds
- roll over!
- babble, cry in different ways to convey feelings
- begin to crawl, sit up, and pull up
Watching this enchanting little creature develop personality and become an individual is breathtaking! We care for and watch over these fragile infants as though they were our own, changing diapers every two hours or as needed, rocking and singing to them, holding them, giving them plenty of tummy time and, when the weather is temperate and pleasant, taking them outside in strollers.
We believe it is never too early to start reading, so we hold them and read board books with colorful pictures with soothing, rhythmic sounds. We play peek-a-boo and teach them to clap. Our activities develop their sensory skills as we engage in daily activities of singing, visual stimulation activities, and sensory touch activities. When they can sit alone, they have stacking puzzles and multicolored toys they learn to pick up and grasp.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does infant daycare cost?
Little Friends has different infant daycare durations with different monthly pricing. Please see our Tuition Rates and Pricing page for more details.
I would like to keep my baby's home schedule. Is that possible?
We try to maintain your baby's schedule as closely as possible to that which you provide in your own home.
How often will my child's diaper be changed?
Diapers are changed many times throughout the day. Each change is documented in the Procare phone app so that you have a record.
May I put my child in his/her crib myself?
Our teachers meet you each morning to personally take your baby to its crib. You may rest easy that your baby is lovingly and carefully cared for.
How will I know what items to send with my baby?
There is a specific list given to parents for your baby's needs. If there is a special need, the teacher and principal will personally review it with you.
Can I check on my baby during the day?
We have a special phone app called ProCare that will allow you to communicate with the teacher about your baby at any time.
Does my baby get fresh sheets every week?
Crib sheets are sent home weekly to be laundered and returned.
Have additional questions?
Please don't hesitate to get in touch.
What Parents are Saying...
Now Accepting Applications
Little Friends would love to have your son or daughter join us for the upcoming school year. Space is limited, so please apply.